Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tag filter with wildcard not working correctly

Hi All!I'm running BP 6.2 and having an issue with tag filters pulling incorrect queue items.  Here's my scenario:I work each item through three systems. As I complete or mark exception for each system, I add the appropriate tag, e.g. "Word Exception...

Foundation Training Set Up

I have a colleague who would like to undertake foundation training using a company standard Blue Prism non-production environment.   A pre requisite (see attached) is that a new BP database has been created which is not shared. Why is that ? Can she ...

April 2021: Blue Prism Product Roadmap

Want to see what's coming in Blue Prism? We now have our product portfolio roadmap published on the Blue Prism Portal for you to access at any time. Check it out here: https://portal.blueprism.com/product/product-portfolio-roadmap (please note: you w...

Introducing: the *New* Interact Community!

Looking for help or information around Blue Prism Interact (f.k.a Self-Serve)? Check out our brand new Interact Community for helpful articles, videos, and other great content to help you learn more! We also have a team of experts standing by to answ...

Decipher not accepting approximate formula values

Hi,I am trying to extract data from Uber bill, which is part of my training.I have given the Formula for CGST Amount as (Net Amount * 0.025) which is 2.5% of net amount. It is calculating and comparing the exact value in the scanned document. How sho...

Decipher

Can Decipher be used to map out a screen image obtained from Surface Automation?------------------------------Shan ReilRPA DeveloperThe University of Vermont Medical Center------------------------------

HTTP Rest utility

​Hello Everyone,Can someone please help me understand how to use http rest utility to make API calls. what are the mandatory fields and how should I pass the SSL certificate?Thanks in advance!------------------------------Anamika Acharya-------------...

Using Chrome in BP v6.2.1

Hello,I am working on a project which is on salesforce. Recently SalesForce stopped support for IE11. I am using BluePrism 6.2.1 version. To work on my project, I need to switch to other browser. I tried with Chrome but it is not extracting data from...

How to Edit and Update Elements in Interact

Hi Community members, A lot of business processes require information to be collected and then some or all of this information is returned to a Human Worker for review and analysis.To do this you deploy your Digital Workers to collect the information...