Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Storing of Credentials in Production

Hi,We have a process where depending on input data in the mail which we receive, we need to login in a web application. In my scenario we have around 70 different credentials, this number will increase in coming days based on data. Client will be sha...

How to deal with Windows Security Pop up ?

I'm running a .bat file to open a file that is on a network drive and get the following windows security warning window. I can spy the window individually and also have created an action that clicks or presses the button. But my problem is that bl...

37066.png 37067.png

Not able to identify any element on Chrome

Hi,I am not able to identify any element on the chrome with any mode(Browser mode, UI automation mode, Region mode, AA mode).Could anyone please tell me how to deal with it.Thanks in advance.------------------------------Niraj KumarApplication Servic...

Resolved! BP version upgrade from v6.4.1 to v6.8-v6.9

Hi Team,We are planning to upgrade BP v6.4.1 to v6.8 or v6.9, we have done windows based, web based and surface automation in our processes.Can you please suggest me what things needs to be taken care while upgradation? And what are the possible issu...

Database Session Log

Hi All,Blue Prism 6.9Are the Login/Logout agents in Blue Prism stored on the dbo.BPASessionLog_NonUnicode? ThanksKind Regards,Gary

Decipher DFD for specific table value

i want to identify with Decipher a specific element from a table,I want a specific column value based on a label for example I've the following table: header1|header2|header3|header4 value1   | 1            | 1         | 1 value2   | 2            | 2...

Renaming Resource Pool

Is it possible to rename resource pool?Currently the only option to do that is to delete the old pool and create the pool with the new name and add each and every resource to it one by one.------------------------------Manish RawatProject ManagerMerc...

Decipher a licnese Based ?

​​Hi Folks,I am new to this Decipher Community . I would like to understand two things . Thanks in advance for making me clear.1. Is decipher a license based ?2.Is there any documentation/videos to learn decipher ?

Tag filter with wildcard not working correctly

Hi All!I'm running BP 6.2 and having an issue with tag filters pulling incorrect queue items.  Here's my scenario:I work each item through three systems. As I complete or mark exception for each system, I add the appropriate tag, e.g. "Word Exception...

Foundation Training Set Up

I have a colleague who would like to undertake foundation training using a company standard Blue Prism non-production environment.   A pre requisite (see attached) is that a new BP database has been created which is not shared. Why is that ? Can she ...