Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Blue Prism 64 bit Version

Hello BP Experts,I have been encountering System out of Memory exception while running processes from the control room. This usually occurs when writing to Excel with Excel VBO or reading large dataset to collection. though i worked around it by buil...

Resolved! Dynamic Schedule in blue prism

Hi, Looking for steps to create dynamic schedule on BP. If I have to run a process all 365 days skipping only 2nd of month if its Monday, can we create a schedule with such check.

Auto-initialization

Hi, How can I enable the auto-initialization mode? By enabling this function, users can send requests which will be worked one by one (FIFO) instead of receiving the Resource busy message, is this correct? Thanks

Resolved! Remove Double Quotes from a sting

Hi,How can I remove double  quotes from a sting?"Hello World" should just be Hello World  Thank you.------------------------------Marcel van der Merwe------------------------------

Runtime Resources with multiple Run time resources

Hi, I was  reading the  infrastructure reference guide  version 6.3. One of the section "Runtime Resources with multiple Runtime Resources" it was mentioned: "Each process that runs simultaneously on a single Runtime Resource must be able to succes...

Blue Prism and Remote Desktop Connection(RDC)

Good morning, does Blue Prism work with Remote Deskto Connection? Mainly with Citrix, can someone that tested it before give me some insight?Thank you!------------------------------Pedro Gouveia------------------------------

Regex pattern

Hi all,i've a collection field with dynamic column name but always with ONE row.I need to check if this row contains at least one "YES" value.I didn't want to loop through each collection, so my idea is to use:1) Get collection as CSV (in that case i...

Free Trial Installation

HiI have requested for free trial version. How long it will take to send the download link.I haven't received any mails such till now.------------------------------Karthik Ballary------------------------------

SAP FREEZES WITH BOT

Hi Team,I am facing issue with sap SM35 tcode. As its continuously freezing and its only occuring with tcode SM35 on q6b or u3b systems.Kindly help.Thanks,Pooja------------------------------Pooja Verma------------------------------

Running PL/SQL queries in Oracle MDA Master utility

Hi Team,  I am using Oracle MDA Master utility (Link Provided) to read data from Oracle databases and its working good.  Can I also run PL/SQL queries as well? Please let me know  Link to utility  https://community.blueprism.com/communities/communit...

Connect to Power BI Report Server and download information

I have some reports in Power BI Report Server, and I have to download that information automatically. How can I connect Blue Prism with those tables?Manually, I have to put the mouse cursor on the table, then press on 3 dots, click on Export data and...

Dylan1 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes