Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue Prism Stops Working

Hi everyone,1.We are facing an issue in blue prism. We extract the URLs using code stage and search each URL by opening and closing the google through iexplore(browser). The below error we getting,  Google Object Open URL Error : Internal : Failed to...

Identify the element at run time

HiI am trying to automating the browser application.There i am having one scenario like for some of the orders it will display the text box called "Confirmation #"​ for some the order number that text bx will not display.So i need to find out at run ...

Writing to a CSV

Hello - I am trying to write a collection value to a CSV file. The collection has a field that has a value ex:01014234210015002. I am using MS-Excel VBO actions create instance>openworkbook>writecollection>save>close instance. However, when i go back...

Error Message

​​Hi allLooking for some pointers...Each day first time we run process seems to terminate on first run with below message from the logs. When we restart VMs (sometimes takes multiple restarts) the process works fine.Anyone experience this and what pr...

25595.png

Writing to a CSV

Hello - I am trying to write a collection value to a CSV file. The collection has a field that has a value ex:01014234210015002. I am using MS-Excel VBO actions create instance>openworkbook>writecollection>save>close instance. However, when i go back...

Read all un-read email from Outlook

Hi everybody,   I needed to get all unread mails from Outlook and save them into a collection.( So that i can process each email separately, in loop) I m using MapiEX, but there is only possibility to get a single mail (Newest or Oldest).  Alternati...

Active X component issue with Excel

Hi All,I am facing an issue with Excel report generation where it is throwing the following message"Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE)" Please sh...

Adobe Spying

Hi All,I am trying to use Win32 mode to spy Adobe Reader however it always says there was an error during the spying operation.I know this is because there are two processes in Task Manager with the same name, but i don't know how to get Blue Prism t...

SAP Scripting in Code Stage

Hi All, I know the SAP GUI scripting works well with Microsoft Excel. Is there a way to execute SAP scripts in code stage in Blue Prism? If Yes, What needs to be done in this case?   Regards, Daniel