Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

KPI Dashboard

​Hi, does anyone know why AHT (Average Handling Time) on the Analytics Dashboard is different to 'Average Case Duration' in work queues??  AHT is coming out much quicker than the average case duration so wondering if anyone had any ideas around this?...

Kevymc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Java Application Element Highlight Issue

Hi All! I am trying to automate a Java application, I have managed to attach to the application and highlight the banner which includes all of the buttons on it using 'Windows' spying method. However, when I try to highlight the individual buttons on...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

uses of /createcredential

Could you please guide me how to use /createcredential or is there any document ?------------------------------SANJIB SINHASoftware Senior EngineerTELSTRAAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

You are not authorized to call this web service.

I have a blue prism process which I have exposed as web service. But when I am consuming this process from BP in my local system, I am getting the below error. Please tell me what access is required for consuming the web service.Internal : Unexpected...

HDMI vs VGA

Hello Community!I have a question that is killing me right now haha.Context:We developed 4 robots and works properly and all the elements were recognize. When the processes pass to prod environment they stopped working (It work perfectly with the win...

Compare two datespans - possible via Regex?

Hi all.I need to be able to check if two datespans share one or more days, like the scenario:Date 1 span: 05/05/2019 to 05/10/2019 (MM/DD/YYYY)Date 2 span: 05/03/2019 to 05/08/2019 (MM/DD/YYYY)If think i need to use Regex to be able to compare this, ...

How to access the datatable inside a datatable?

Hello, I am receiving a response from a web service in JSON format which is then converted into nested collections. To be able to process the data better I would like to get rid of this "Row 1 of 1" (picture 3 and when clicked on it looks like pictu...

ow to differentiate selected and un selected text

Hi All,I'm working on a requirement  where process need to press Control+A and check whether texts are selected or not?Could you please let me know how to achieve this in Blueprism?------------------------------Avinash NyamatiBlueprism DeveloperAviva...

How do we work with Word Files with Macros?

I explain myself, using the MS Word VBO, our team manages to open and read the Word Document; but when we need close it, Blue Prism freezes and when it reacts shows an error of Memory Overload. Please help us, how can we work correctly with Word Fil...

ClickOnce Application Integration

​I'm trying to integrate with an application built using ClickOnce.  I'm experiencing weird scenarios where a UIA datagrid is not loading after login when the bot clicks the 'login' button, but loads if I click the button. I've tried having the bot u...