Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet Explorer Has Stopped Working

Hello, Internet Explorer has Stopped Working On.(Close the Program). I am getting the Above Error While Running the Bot Everyday.So Please Provide me the Permanent Solution to fix the issue.   Thanks in Advance.

Work Queue

How can a single process run in another machine without the help of work queue

Arbitrary wait between 2 task in scheduler.

Hi All, I am looking for option where I can put some arbitrary wait time between 2 task in given scheduler, like between Restart task and Login task etc. I have tried below option, appreciate your help if we have any better options? 1. Check is Lo...

Cann't find BP 6.3 New Outlook Email VBO

i cann't  find New Outlook Email VBO   after i  update BP to 6.3  where i can download New Outlook Email VBO   by download link directly ?   thanks for your kind help  .     

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mainframe DB2 table access

Hi I am trying to connect Mainframe DB2 Tables using OLEDB VBO Below is the connection string I tried "Provider=IBM DB2 ODBC DRIVER;Database=DSNT;Hostname=1xx.xx.xx.xxx;Protocol=TCPIP; Port=60000;Uid=;Pwd=;" I am receiving an error Internal ...

Pushing work into blueprism

Hi, Up to now i have always gone and pulled work into blue prism weather this is running a sql script, web service, excel file etc I am wondering if there is any API or service that can be used so that work is pushed into blue prism without the nee...

MS Outlook Email VBO

Hello, I was trying to use the new MS Outlook Email VBO in Blueprism 6.. I see that in the object there is some compilation issue saying : Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.dll not found. However I browsed through the system32 folder in C drive for ...

Login Agent

Hi, Is it possible to retrieve credentials stored in a third party database/system in the Login process of Login Agent and use that credentials to login to Windows? Please provide inputs on this topic. Thanks, Abhijith B S

Resolved! Disable Logs - Sensitive Data

Hi all, I am working for a client who wants to disable logs for certain values (Private employee information such as Social Security Number(SSN)). I need to use that SSN for the 3 steps following the moment I get it, but I do not need it afterwards....

BenRPA by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes