cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot attach to print dialog box after printing from internet

DannyHamzah1
Level 2
Hi, I am printing from the Internet. The printing dialog box pops up. I am trying to input the file name and select save, but cannot because I am disconnected from the dialog box. I am trying to attach back to it, but I cannot. How can I attach to the print dialog box? OR, Do I need to use Global Send Keys? The dialog box is the active window on my screen and I am still getting the error message of not being connected when using the Global Send Keys. Am I missing something in using the Global Send Keys? Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Danny,   Could you attach the screenshot here? It is the easier way to diagnose your problem.   I guess the problem is you are using the objectA to attach with the application. And the pop up is created by another application so you need to create another objectB to manipulate that.    

NarayanShrawagi
Level 6
You should be able to spy the pop up using WIn-32 mode , No need to use Global send key. You can also spy the area where you want to enter the file name as well as print button.    Also please suggest if blueprism is connected to  IE  application when you are trying to print.
Narayan

DannyHamzah1
Level 2
Hi, Thank you both for your help. I was able to spy the box and attach.