cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"NO INJECTOR"-Error while reading a MSFlexGrid element

RobinHe
Level 2
Hello there,I am working on automating some processes using a VB application,while I am using a Read Stage to read the data grid in a MSFlexGird element,the process failed with "NO INJECTOR" error message.Would appreciate if someone could shed me some light on this reagrd and help me out.
8 REPLIES 8

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
It sounds like you have unticked the 'Restrict to non-invasive automation techiques' check box for some reason?  Has someone advised you to untick that checkbox that is ticked by default.  My advice would be to only select/unselect options where training or an experiecned user has told you to do so.

RobinHe
Level 2
Thank you Denis for your advice.I have checked again and found that the check box 'Restrict to non-invasive automation techiques' is ticked,any other reasons why it did not work?

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Nothing else I can  think of,  the 'invasive automation techniques' is also known as hooking and that is the underlying cause that you might get that Injector message.  I know of no other reason you might be getting it.

RogerLai
Level 2
The same issue is encountered and  'Restrict to non-invasive automation techiques' is ticked. Robinhe, have you fixed the issue?

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Another think to check is to ensure that you are matching the application 'bitness' in the application mode, i.e., 32 bit of the application is 32 bit, or 64 bit if the application is 64 bit - and ensure you have the correct bit version of Blue Prism installed for your operating system.

RogerLai
Level 2
Hi Denis, My WIN10 is 64 bit and BluePrism is 64 bit. The target application is a very old VB application and it should be 32 bit.   Best regards.'Roger Lai

RogerLai
Level 2
Have tried all application manager modes, but the issue persists.

DanHumeniuk
Level 2
Hi We are experiencing the same issue. I have checked all of the above as well and the issue is still persistent. Has anyone found a solution to the above yet?   Kind regards