Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rework of Documentation

In the documentation you provide examples like "MakeDate(26,5,1999) + MakeTimeSpan(3, 0, 0, 0)", which will lead to the error "Could not convert '26,500,1999' into a number". Can you update the documentation?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I share an application model?

Hi, I noticed this screen whilst opening the application modeler in a new object. I actually need the model from another object and am looking for instructions to make this work. Huge amount of screens and fields from another object need to be used....

Export from process/object history

It would be nice if from the process/object history window if you could export a specific version directly to a file instead of having to open in compare then exporting the desired side. I imagine right clicking on a specific version and then clicki...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reference collection in collection

Hi guys, does anyone know how to reference a sub-collection in main collection? I have a collection of collections and I would like to get row count of one of the sub collections. "Count rows" action from Collections VBO asks for collection name as t...

Activate works in Object, not Process

Hi, I have activate steps at the beginning of many pages in my business object. They work fine there. I have a small wait after the start, activate, and the mouse clicks to navigate. When I try to run my process, the activate steps fail with the fo...

Error when trying to Activate Application

Exception during remote setforegroundwindow - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() at Bl...

Why this complier error display?

Hi, I want to use printscreen, so I checked this link. https://portal.blueprism.com/global-send-keys-printscreen 1. Created an object. 2. Added "System.Windows.Forms.dll" at Initialise page, selected C# as language. 3. Added Data Item as filename a...

How to send a mouse click to a SAP Checkbox

I am unable to figure out how to send a navigation action to a SAP Checkbox. I was able to identify it fine using the SAP spy mode. When trying to create a navigation action to click on the check box to change its value I noticed there were no avail...

Version 6.1 - Application Server

Hi All, We've recently upgraded our development environment to BP v6.1 - All has gone reasonably well except for one thing. The BPServer application does not recognise our BP Service if it is set to logon with anything other than the local system a...

automate applications in remote desktops

Hi All, Can any of you let me know if we can automate a windows or web based or putty that runs in a remote machine that is accessed via another remote machine. Yes we can do it using surface automation techniques but is it really possible . Has any...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to spy a datagrid in visual basic 6.0

I have the following problem with Blue Prism application modeller, Knows some way to read a DataGrid (VB6) to capture the information and manage it in Blue Prism. This is an example of datagrid that i need to read: Please help

Today()

I Just realised that the function Today() is buggy. Yesterday the date was like this: 31-10-2017 17:50 Now it is like this: 11-01-2017 10:54 Has anyone the same problem, or is it related to Danish version of Windows???

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes