cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSON internal issue: The collection definition does not contain the field JSON:Array

EmilioBueno
Level 2
My process is trying to "unzip" a collection thru JSON Utility previously zipped using the same utility (which worked fine), but unfortunately I receive the following internal error message ..... "Internal : Collection fields are defined but cannot be matched to the incoming collection - The collection definition does not contain the field JSON:Array". Reading JSON documentation, I see no reference to declare such field when calling JSON utility. Actually the parameters to be passed to the JSON utility (action = JSON to Collection) are quite simple .... a text field as INPUT and a collection field as OUTPUT. I've also posted a picture below where you can find log information with data from JSON function. 1st row is the text field as INPUT parameter and 2nd row is the collection field as OUTPUT parameter, having the next rows the collection content as such. Can someone lend me a hand on this?. Thanks in advance.
0 REPLIES 0