cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAPIEx - Failed to reply to an email address beginning with a number

rahlman
Level 3
I'm using the MAPIEx "Reply To Mail" action trying to reply to a sender who's e-mail address begins with a number, more specifically "0". For example "024example@example.com" Calling the Reply action fails and I get a message "Failure in Reply To Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to add TO recipient:" I'm able to reply to mails from "normal" addresses that do not begin with a number (e.g. example@example.com). So it seems that this type of mail address beginning with the number 0 is the problem. Has anybody else had this issue and how did you solve it?
2 REPLIES 2

rahlman
Level 3
Actually, now I got it working sending mail from an address starting with ""0"". But it's still failing to reply to a mail sent from address starting with number 2, e.g. 240example@example.com.

rahlman
Level 3
Got this fixed by modifying the MAPIEx's page ""Reply To Mail"", Code stage ""ReplyToMail"", row 29: reply.AddRecipients(RecipientType.TO, msg.SenderEncoded) => reply.AddRecipients(RecipientType.TO, msg.SenderEmail) Hope that helps if somebody has a similar issue.