cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Dark Mode in BluePrism in coming updates. Continuously seeing white canvas for long duration hurts eyes a lot, especially in night time.

10 Comments
HarshitRawat
Level 8
I wish it's provided soon.I have changed Outlook, MS Teams to Dark Mode but the BluepIrsm canvas  is still white
NijasHansen
Level 2
Dark mode for blue prism would be the best, i sit very long hours in other applications which is in dark mode, and then shifting to blue prism, its just plain pain in my eyes 😕
Hi Tejaskumar,

Thanks so much for submitting your idea! We are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!
Melanie 
Hello @MelanieGiulian1,

Any estimation on when developers are planning to bring this much-needed feature in the blue prism?

Appreciate your insights.​
DaveMorris
Level 14
Dark Mode would make me cry happy tears.
Any update on this much needed option? Possible to expedite this request due to it's huge demand...
It'd be an excellent idea: 'Any update on this much needed option? Possible to expedite this request due to it's huge demand'.
I would add: We already tried the idea of zooming but you have to implement it on every page, in every work session or business object; That is why I wondered if it could be maintained, as a lesser evil, as a fixed template.

Thank you so much.
SUAREZOTERO
Level 1
Due to a vision problem I use big monitors (Two 27 inches) so the white color affects me more. I have my computer in black mode (Windows, Office, Chrome, etc...) and I wish I could configure BP also in Black Mode. Please consider it in  the road map of future versions. Thanks in advance.

Hello @Tejaskumar_Darji,

Having considered the planned development that we have for Design Studio (and other system components), I've set this idea to Planned - Later, which indicates this development is on the roadmap but will be released in the 12-24 month window.

Regards,
Rob