cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liam_Heiniger
Level 4
Hi, 

With the excellent addition of Multi-authentication environment in Blue Prism version 6.8 it would be great to also have the ability to manage Blue Prism roles outside of the Blue Prism platform. 

I'm requesting the ability for Blue Prism to integrate with SCIM (http://www.simplecloud.info/) to allow for domain-level identity management of single users. This will allow for the roles and users to be managed outside of the Blue Prism application, allowing for the integration of internal corporate RBAC procedures.
9 Comments
KhaiHoang
Level 1
Sounds legit.
AaronMcNabb
Level 1
Seems like an excellent idea Liam!
StephenMachet
Level 1
I've been waiting for this feature for months. Yes please - this is a great idea!
RyanSoegeng
Level 1
I've experienced situations where this would have been useful. Keen to see if this can be added in
Alana_RoseGueri
Level 1
this would be an awesome feature
SameenJaved
Level 1
This would be a great feature to add, would improve BP's competitive edge in the market @BlueprismSuppor ​​
AntonynePushpar
Level 1
Like @SameenJaved said ​having the ability to manage users and roles outside of Blue Prism would improve the tool's competitive edge.
The concept behind this feature is something previous client have been really keen on - would be great to say we've got this feature now!
Anonymous
Not applicable
This feature would aid RPA Support and Delivery teams to better manage user access and something we have seen clients asking for
MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Liam, 

Thanks so much for submitting your idea! We are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!
Melanie