cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
As of now, we can set up auto force retry on exception items by increasing the retry count on queue settings. But this will force retry all exception items. I see a possibility to add some intelligence in the tool to only force retry specific exception items and not all of them.

The user should have 2 options to enter keywords for Exception Type & Exception Details. So users need to configure keywords. So if BP encounters an exception item and it has a keyword match present in Exception Details then only it will force retry automatically.

If there is no match in a keyword from what user set and what BP throw then there will be no auto force retry.
2 Comments
ChristianPanhan
Level 6
I think what you say, that Blue Prism will force retry all exception items is not quite true. In a "Mark Exception" stage there is a parameter "Retry". When set to false, there will be no retry. So a process is able to handle differend scenatios case-specific.
Yeah, that is right but it will require a separate Mark Exception Stage for every exception. In general, there is only one page that is called to mark item as an exception so you either keep True/False on a high level to control. I mean that is a very generalized setting applied to all of the exceptions in your entire process.