cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OrjanAlmen
Level 6
I would like to improve the logging in Blue Prism. I'd rather see that there were the log levels emergency, critical, alert, error, warning, debug, informational, and notice, which is one of the most normal set. These levels should be able to be set on each stage, and then on object and/or process level, you can set which level should be logged, and therefore changed by just altering this value, which stages is logged.

By this, we could easily have a fine level of logging on development and debugging, while on normal runs, we could set this on only emergency or critical to lower logging volumes.
2 Comments
PvD_SE
Level 12
While I personally do not see the need for so many levels in our shop, it would be very nice to be able to ad-hoc switch low-level logging  on (and off) in a production environment on process or object level in order to get better data for analysis of a problem.
OrjanAlmen
Level 6
Yes, Surely it doesn't need that many levels, ​​but at least three levels in my opinions, but as these are a normalized set of log levels these could be applied anyways.