cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FilipBP
Level 4

The idea is to develop the BP Alerts function, alerts in their current form only show historical events from BP about failed schedule launches, terminations.
It could, for example, show in real time such events 
- a suspended session and alert about it,  to have a quicker response 
- it could also show information about the termination of a process that has not been resumed - once resumed, this could disappear from the alert plug-in (and only appear in the alert history)
- it could also show the unavailable machines that are scheduled to be activated in the schedule in order to be able to react earlier - which would help with the non-termination of such a schedule
- could detect infinite loops in the log

- could report unplanned problems during the start of scheduled schedules, such as not starting all the machines that were scheduled to be started, 
- and other similar

It would be nice to be able to set these and other functions according to your own preferences - that is to have the option to customise such a plug-in.

In my opinion, this would be a added value for the BP as well as for the consumer 

3 Comments
chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello @FilipBP

Thank you for raising, I’ve set the Idea Status to Reviewed, and added some questions.

Questions:

1. Do you have a preference / thoughts about how you should be alerted?

2. Do you have preference / thoughts for how frequently you should be alerted?

Kind regards

Chris Strong

SS&C Blue Prism Product Manager

FilipBP
Level 4

Hello @Chris Strong

the answers to the questions:

1. the notification method could be the same as in Alerts currently is  (sound, text notification in the bottom right corner) 
changing the colour of the alert icon for instance to red and after reading the notifications changing to green  (it would also be nice to have the possibility to get an alert plug-in for a mobile device such as a phone :)). 

2. frequency of notifications I think should be modifiable, each user may have different preferences 

Thank you for your questions. If you would like more detailed information, please contact 🙂

Kind regards 
Filip

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Thank you @FilipBP

I’ve set the Idea Status to Reviewed, and left it open for the community to comment on and vote for too.

A related idea that you may want to vote on too: E-Mails when Process Terminates

Kind regards

Chris Strong

SS&C Blue Prism Product Manager