cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kkazantsev
Level 5
Consider following improvements to the Chrome Extension:
1. Detect frameworks used by the page being spied. Adjust spying in accordance with the Framework
2. pull images from CSS and add them as a spying attributes.

Other browsers will benefit from above as well.
5 Comments
crjohns
Staff
Staff
Hi Konstantin.

Thank you for raising your idea on the idea portal.

I was hoping you could help me with a few questions...

- Could you be more specific with the types of Frameworks you are referring to that the extension would identify (i.e. JavaScript, ASP, PHP, Java other...)?

- What exactly did you mean by pulling images from CSS as a spying attribute?
Are you thinking of the ability to use something like a CSS selector with X Path?

Would you be willing to describe the idea with more detail, possible add a quick example or use case you have experienced which would have benefited from this idea.

Anything you add will help our team better understand your idea and consider it for potential inclusion on the product road-map.

Kind Regards,
Chris Johns

P.S.  Anyone that up-voted this idea please feel free to add your comments or use cases as well.  Thanks!
crjohns
Staff
Staff
Hi Konstantin,

I hope you are well.  

I just wanted to reach out again and see if you could find some time to help us better understand your idea?  While the idea is a good one its a little broad in scope and I was hoping you could narrow it down and maybe give us a use case or two that illustrates you idea.  

Kind Regards,
Chris Johns
Professional Services

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for your idea. Because of a lack of necessary information, we've moved your idea to Not Planned

Thank you,
Melanie
kkazantsev
Level 5
HI Melanie and Chris, 
I missed Chris's replies. 

Would be willing to answer Chris's questions if you give me another week or so

K
Hi @kkazantsev,

Please do feel free to come back with that additional information. We'll review it and if the information you provide changes the decision from the internal review panel we will let you know and update the status.

Thanks,
Melanie ​