cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreasEvensen
Level 4
When spying web applications, it is quite useful to have access to the application navigator. Unfortunately, this feature is not available when spying on an application that runs on google chrome. I see now that several companies are moving away from explorer as their standard browser, which means that we have to re-spy a lot of existing objects. This would be much simpler if we had the application navigator available.
3 Comments
Hi Andreas,

Thanks so much for submitting your idea! We are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!
Melanie 
Hello Andreas,

Looking through the ideas portal earlier I spotted this one and realised that this was actually delivered alongside several other browser automation enhancements in Blue Prism 6.9.

During the work to add the application navigator into more browsers, we were able to take a look at alternate options for implementing this and I'm happy to say that as a result the application navigator functionality provided in Chrome, Edge and Firefox should perform noticeably quicker than the same functionality in IE.

Regards,
Rob
AndreasEvensen
Level 4

Hello Robert, 

That's great! I look forward to try it out. Thank you for the effort.

Regards,
Andreas