cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dinesh_KumarMat
Level 4
Hi Team, 

I would like to suggest an Idea to add a feature Export Data (button/link) on top of Control room to extract data such as Process Name, Resource, User, Status, Start Time, End Time into an CSV or Excel based on available filters (All, Last 31 days or Last 7 days) or add new filter to select date range From Date and To Date.

It is very useful to see the daily report based on runs / status and it would be very helpful for teams to prepare a customized dashboard or to understand the trends as per their requirement. (Please see attached representation on how it should look, designed for better understanding),

It would like to hear from you and it will be very helpful if implemented asap, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dinesh M
9 Comments
Dinesh_KumarMat
Level 4
Please consider this request and do needful and let me know if more details required
Dinesh_KumarMat
Level 4
Vote for this idea to get this implemented. Thanks
ChristianPanhan
Level 6
good idea; Since Blue Prism is an automation software I would like to see, that it is possible to also get such reports on schedule automatically.
Dinesh_KumarMat
Level 4
@Christian Panhans, can you please Upvote if you like the idea​
Ashis_KumarRay
Level 4
It's a great idea. This would definitely minimise the effort to make SQL queries to retrieve data from BP tables which also needs lot of access level approval.
Dinesh_KumarMat
Level 4
@MelanieGiulian1, @NorahAlsudani, @John Carter, @Jack Look @John Cowell - Please suggest if this Idea is useful and can be implemented as I heard from BP team that running query / script to fetch data from DB too frequently could affect the performance of Blue Prism. please vote and consider this Idea. Thanks in advance 🙂​​​​​​
John__Carter
Staff
Staff
LesZatony
Level 3
I never could understand why I can export queues but not control room sessions. This should also be part of Data Gateways.
Hi Dinesh,

Thanks so much for submitting your idea! We are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!
Melanie