cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MalakDudhia1
Level 5
Hi Support Team,

For Controllers - Who need to handle multiple processes in production environment, and suppose there are around 300 to 400 environment variables and need to update environment variables - It takes more time to find environment variables with dropping down scroll bar.

Instead of this, Blue Prism should provide the search or find box, by that way user can find environment variables and change value.

It will save time for controllers.
14 Comments
EmersonF
MVP
extremely important and necessary
PvD_SE
Level 12
Has been asked before, not implemented and is still a good idea!
EmersonF
MVP
You can share this idea in this month's hot topic.
PvD_SE
Level 12
...what is that and why would I want to do that?
MalakDudhia1
Level 5
How to do that?
EmersonF
MVP

Hot topics are issues that are brought to the community and a large part of them become relevant, so you can post this idea and it can have more visibility:

follow the link to post:

Hot Topic of the month - October | Community Chat (blueprism.com)

PvD_SE
Level 12
We're at 2 votes now, the chances of getting over 20 are slim in my view.

Clever, so you post your idea in one place, and then you have to post it also somewhere else to get votes there. Why not post on one single place and instead get folks to vote there?

...hmmm, perhaps that's how I ended up posting well over 25 ideas and never got one implemented! Clever indeed!

Needless to say I'm not joining that exercise. I stopped launching any new idea's but still vote on what other folks present.
Even I requested lot of time Blue prism team just to have a look on idea even it did not cross 20 votes. Which ever is relevant and they think it is priority they can develop those at least.

Even I have created many ideas and it never delivered so I stopped posting ideas.

@MelanieGiulian1 Please have look on the request of all developers if you want to make community more fruitful.​
Hi, 

I put vote for this feature to support it, however, much better approach is to use config files (Excel) where you can keep all the environment variables for each process separately and even for DEV/TEST/PROD environments (on separate worksheets). 

Regards,

Zdenek
This one is indeed a much needed feature!