cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
preetamAhs
Level 5
Interact database :

Table : UserRequests storing all the forms submission in one table.

Multiple forms will be there no way to understand the submissions for which forms. 

37217.png

3 Comments
AlfredLau
Staff
Staff

Hi Preetam,

You can know which submissions are for which form. In the current Interact version, starting from the UserRequests table you showed in the screen shot, you can

1. join FormVersions on UserRequests.FormVersionID=FormVersions.Id
  2. join BusinessProcessForms on FormVersions.BusinessProcessFormId=BusinessProcessForms.Id

That will give you the name of the form that corresponds to each submission.

I also like to take this opportunity to remind that the Interact product team (or any product team) may want to modify the data model in future versions. Therefor building custom SQL query as a workaround is generally not a durable solution. It is likely that your business need in this case may be fulfilled in another way.

Alfred Lau

TomBlackburn
Staff
Staff
Hi Preetam,

Thank your for raising this suggestion. Alfred has left a comment below which I hope aids you.

However, I would ask what are you trying to achieve by querying the Interact database? Are you looking to produce specific reports? If you have more information that would be very valuable.

Kind Regards,
Tom
AmyTsaousi
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Preetam, 

Thanks for submitting your idea. After discussing with the team they’ve decided not to take your idea through to under consideration as Alfred's comment should be a sufficient work around, therefore a feature like this won’t be necessary. 

Best regards,

Amy