cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NicolasPayeur
Level 4

Currently, when form submissions are raised by a Digital Worker to a human, there is no way to track their status(i.e. is it still in the user's inbox, or was it deleted?), as we don't know the submission ID that was assigned. An easy solution would be to add an output to the 'Raise Submission' API call and return the 'Submission ID' showing in Interact. This would enable the RPA developer to build logic to verify the integrity of the system and raise new submissions to users if they inadvertently delete them.

3 Comments
TomBlackburn
Staff
Staff
Hi Nicolas - I'm very happy to say that this is coming! In 4,6 of Interact we will be returning Submission ID from these API endpoints.
NicolasPayeur
Level 4

That is excellent news! I'm sure everyone will greatly benefit from this update. 

Thank you

TomBlackburn
Staff
Staff
Hi Nicolas,

I'm please to announce that with the recent release of Interact 4.6, Submission ID is now returned from the appropriate API requests as a response value 🙂 Therefore I have updated this idea to Delivered.

Hope this comes as good news for you. If you have any problems with this feature, or want any advise - please feel free to reach out on the Interact Community available here where our Product community experts can assist. Finally, if you have any more ideas about how we can enhance our products, please continue showing your support and submitting ideas through the portal. 

Best Regards,
Tom