cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StefanPappalard
Level 7
In the release notes of every blue prism version you can find fixes and changes. That's fine if you want to look backwards only. But normally a release has to be kept for some time and needs a valid decision.

There is no list of open unfixed bugs and issues. But especially that list would be very helpful for platform operators to verify which version will be the next release candidate for rollout.

Example Use Case: If there were such an information about the broken Scheduler in v5.0.18 we would have skipped that version. Without the information we stepped into that trap. 😞

So please publish a list with all known open issues. As minimum information it should contain the following columns:
  • Unique Reference Number (ticket number or bug number or ...)
  • Affected Blue Prism Version (ie: 5.0.18, ...)
  • Impact to the business (for example: Scheduler unusable)
  • Status [new, confirmed, fix planned (with target version/date), won't be fixed (with reason why not), fixed (with traget version), ...]
The list should be searchable and filterable.

Thanks in advance
5 Comments
Hi Stefan,

We have started to publish a list of Known Issues alongside Blue Prism releases on the customer support portal. There are known issue lists now available for Blue Prism 6.5, 6.6 and 6.7 - we intend to maintain and continue publishing these moving forwards.

Hope this helps!

Regards.
Rob
StefanPappalard
Level 7
Hi Robert,

I already saw that. It's a good starting point. But there is some potential for improvement like a searchable and sortable list for example. Please see my idea for details and don't hesitate to ask any further question. 😉

Best Regards
Stefan
Hi Stefan,

The Known Issues list is currently provided as a knowledge based article in our support centre and, as far as I'm aware, does not provide the ability to filter and search the list by any key terms within an article.

I'd be happy to move your idea back to "New" status so that people can continue to vote and comment on it if you'd like?

Rob
StefanPappalard
Level 7
Hi Robert,

In my hole opinon the idea was not completely delivered. As described  above it is a good start but critical aspects of the idea is not part of the current solution. I'm not sure why we need more votes, but if it will help feel free to reset the state to new.

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Stefan
StefanPappalard
Level 7
@robert.nicklin

Hi Robert,

Would you please be so kind to move the status of the idea to "Delivered" again.
​It took some time, but I can confirm that the known issues list matches the key points of the idea.

Thanks in advance