cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PavelKrál
Level 5

​Mark Processes or Objects as Favorites so this will be visible in a Favorites folder on top of the list.

User/developer dont need expand the tree, sometimes the tree has hell lot of levels. To keep the BluePrism nice and tidy, this will be helpfull.

4 Comments
RobertDempsey
Level 1
Hi Pavel,
I just logged into this community to suggest the same thing but after a quick search I found your idea.

In our company, we have loads of processes and objects and for the most part, I am only interested in a very small amount for the majority of the time.

Like you said having favorites would save a developer a considerable about of time.

Thanks
Robert
Mike__Lowe
Staff
Staff
Hi Pavel, thank you for raising an idea.

I'm not sure if you're aware but you can already achive something similar to this by placing processes or VBOs into multiple groups. You can place a process or VBO into a second group by dragging it into another group with the CTRL key pressed down. Would this achieve what you're asking for? Additionally, a future release will contain the ability to filter the process/VBO list.

Regards,

Michael Lowe

MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi Pavel,

Thanks so much for submitting your idea! We are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!
Melanie 
Hello @Pavel Král,

I have updated your idea to "Planned" and adjusted the linked product from "Blue Prism Product" to "Process Repository" as this idea will be delivered as part of this new component. For more information on the roadmap for Process Repository, please see the August 2022 roadmap webinar, available here.

Regards,
Rob