cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OleksandrVynoku
Level 2
Dears

We recolect some suggestions that we think are nice to have:

• Include a screenshot of the screen in VBO to be able to identify easier which screen is the one being robotized 
  •  Add the possibility to indicate the proxy address within the REST API and its credentials
  •  Execution of exhibited processes / objects by invoking the machine pool or using a balancer (currently it is necessary to know the specific resource to use it)
  • •Report of the VBOs and the screens automated with it
  • •Modification of environment variables through REST interface
  • •Improved search times for elements in applications whose tree is very large, mainly detected in applications built in java. The deeper in the element tree and more inside, the more the performance deteriorates, taking about 2 minutes to find the element.
  •  ‘Concatenate’ processes that at the scheduled time cannot be executed if the machine is not available, so that those executions are not lost
  •  Improved management of interactive client logs to avoid system out of memory, especially when archiving
  • Alerting: notification via email or other channels
KR
1 Comment
Hello @OleksandrVynoku,

Thank you for submitting your ideas. At the moment, this idea is not gathering a lot of votes and I suspect this is because of the number of items that have been included in a single listing. This makes it hard to support part of the suggestion without supporting all of it.

Having reviewed your list of ideas, I believe the following are unique and should be raised as separate ideas for the community to vote on:
  • Add the possibility to indicate the proxy address within the REST API and its credentials
  • Report of the VBOs and the screens automated with it
  • Improved search times for elements in applications whose tree is very large, mainly detected in applications built in java. The deeper in the element tree and more inside, the more the performance deteriorates, taking about 2 minutes to find the element.
  • Concatenate processes that at the scheduled time cannot be executed if the machine is not available, so that those executions are not lost

I'm going to mark this idea as Needs More Info pending your response - thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rob​