cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ManasJena
Level 6
While a Run time Resource is  busy running a process it own't take another one. It will be a nice functionality if Que concept is introduced in Product. That way it will execute on First in First Out basis.
4 Comments
ChristianPanhan
Level 6

To my opinion Working Queues are acting exactly like this - first in first out inside of Queue Item's Priority.

ManasJena
Level 6
Thanks ! Chris

I think I was asking about process level. If Run time Resource is busy running one process and user wanted to drop another process on that Run time it doesn't take and throws and error "Resource is Busy running another process ".
ChristianPanhan
Level 6
Do you mean, that pending sessions should be queued and as a resource gets idle Blue Prism automatically starts the next pending session?
The thing is: As far as i know a pending session is also consuming a license. Maybe that point should be checked too.
John__Carter
Staff
Staff
I think what Menas is asking for is the ability to queue up sessions, so that if the resource is currently occupied, you can still create a 'waiting to start' session that will run once the current session ends.