cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JesperHededam1
Level 5
Currently everything resets whenever your close a window or navigate around in Blue Prism.

It would be great if windows remembered what I resized them to. It would be great if folders remembered which ones I had expanded and which ones I had collapsed. It would be great if the session log remembered which columns I had added and how much space I had given each one.
You probably get the idea 🙂

It would be great if Blue Prism, on a per user basis, remembers our user interface settings, so we don't have to spend time constantly adjusting to our preferences.
9 Comments
ChristianPanhan
Level 6
​Absolutely agree. Resizing Windows, expanding/collapsing trees every time is quite annoying
DawidNosal1
Level 3
I agree ! Every time I look at the logs, I have to set the window and column resolution 😞
RobinJensen
Level 3
RobinJensen
Level 3
Robin - thank you for providing those other links! In the spirit of collecting all votes/comments in one place, I'm going to close out those ideas as duplicates and route all votes/discussions here to this idea.

Hi Jesper,

Thanks so much for submitting your idea! We are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!
Melanie 

MarkWilson
Level 3

Hi,

I'm a new user of Blue Prism who started 1 week before the Covid lock-down in my country. There is so much great about Blue Prism that I was shocked that this basic functionality was lacking.

This is a huge drain on productivity. I spend so much time resizing windows and columns so I can actually understand the content being presented. It's a small issue when updating a process or object, but it quickly adds up to hours of lost time when developing a solution.

I can't vote this one up enough.

Looking forward to many great things in the coming years!

Regards,
Mark

Hi Jesper,

Thank you for your idea! We've routed your idea through our internal review process, and have decided to move your idea to the Planned stage. 

We will update you here once your idea has been delivered in the product. 

Thank you, 
Melanie 
Neel1
MVP
what is the tentative dates/Quarters for this to go live.