cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TLovett77
Level 4
Columns in the Available Processes, Resources, and Environment sections of the Control room seem to have a default width setting. These columns can be manually resized, but clicking away to Design Studio or another tab will cause them to go back to their default width. 

I propose that the resized width of these columns should be saved as columns like Name in Available Processes can be similar and the column needs to be resized to see the ends of the names. Also, the Connection column in the Resources section can often be outside of the window if the window is not full screen.

I also feel that if a column has no information in it, it should only be as wide as the heading. For instance, the Members column under Resources in our environment contains no information, yet it's almost twice as wide as the header.
1 Comment
PvD_SE
Level 12

Has been asked before, not only for Control Room but all panels within the BP UI. It was not granted then, but remains a very good idea that we all would appreciate very much. I sure hope it will be granted this time!