cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mrugesh_NitinPa
Level 3

Each day I find there are certain process that have Terminated in the control room after they are run through Scheduler but there is no notification triggered for the termination,

Is there a way to send out notifications to developers for their process terminations.

Some how I seem to have not found a simple way to automatically notify them of their process notifications.

5 Comments
ChristianPanhan
Level 6
Did you take a look at Process Alerts ?
In System-Tab/Security you can configure process alerts per user and select the processes or schedules of interest as well as the notification method. The person to be notified needs to have blue prism running in order to receive notifications.
Mrugesh_NitinPa
Level 3
Thanks Christian, Those give alerts only if I am logged in to BluePrism not as an email notification to my developers. Some of my processes run 24 hours and run through the scheduler it is not possible for the developer to stay on 24 hours and check which process terminated. The developer only comes to know when the Owner of the process reports it and sometimes it has had multiple runs by that time and it becomes another task to first identify when it all started and then do a queue cleanup. If the developer can be sent a email notification then it would be nice to tell him that his process has failed and he can start looking at it.

I am looking if there is a way to define email notifications on process terminations.
LubosGurka
Level 5
Thats very simple.. just add those email notifications into the process itself for recovery. There are many Outlook objects that work nicely to send emails.
Mrugesh_NitinPa
Level 3
Thanks Lubos, but those are triggered only when it reaches the send email stage and those are already configured. If it did not reach the email stage it will not trigger the email. E.g. the resource was not available or was not responding at the time the process ran and got terminated.
chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Thank you for raising @Mrugesh Nitin Parikh

I’ve updated the status to Reviewed, which means that we understand the ask and continues to allow other Community members to vote for and comments on the request.

Related requests:

Kind regards

Chris Strong

Senior Product Manager

SS&C | Blue Prism