cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonathanmcgowen
Level 3
Hello, BP v6.x could desperately use some UI enhancements.  We're on 6.5 upgrading to 6.9, and the following problems still exist.

1) Saving the window states.  You open up System-> Credentials as an example, and the Credential column is too narrow to read the names.  So you drag the bar to widen that column.  Leave that window and come back later -- the column is narrow again.  This issue is most annoying in Credential Details (adjusting columns in Processes, Resources, & Roles) and the Control Room (adjusting window widths & heights to better view queue names, resources, etc).

2) Control room log viewing - these logs are thousands of lines long.  I want to open them full screen.  Please stop opening them in tiny windows.  Allow me to save my preference of opening full screen.

3) Control room resource window - I don't want to view the Default folder.  We have our resources in other folders.  Please allow us to keep the Default folder closed.

Thank you for your consideration.
1 Comment
PvD_SE
Level 12
Indeed it would be very useful if BP would retain any adjustments you've made in the UI. Such as window sizes and locations, grid/panel borders, expanded/collapsed trees, ...
In the current situation everything is reset to the BP default every time, quite annoying and time consuming.