cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UIA mode performance needs to improve. As we highly dependent on UIA while doing Browser automation. Because in browser other than browser mode only UIA works.
So it's performance needs to improve. We should able to highlight quickly using UIA mode.

8 Comments
Hi Amlan,

Thank you for your idea! The internal review team has discussed your idea, and we have determined we Need More Info in order to appropriately route your idea along the lifecycle.

Do you have a specific suggestion on how this can be accomplished? Or do you have any metrics on the current impact of this in your instance? This will help us to review internally and route your idea accordingly.

Thank you,
Melanie
Hi what I am trying to say here is UIA mode should have all the option like double click on any elements also we should able to spu any elements inside Chrome browser because in Chrome we don't have option for AA mode. The attributes of UIA element is not that convinient to use also so it's an request to improve overall performance UIA mode while using Chrome browser.
Hi Amlan,

Thank you for that additional information. I've reviewed your comment below with the team, and they still feel as though they need some additional information on this idea. 

Could you please provide some more specific examples and pictures of what exactly you'd like to see? For example - what can you do in one spy mode that you can't do in UIA? Can you show us examples of where UIA wouldn't have double clicks and spy mode would?

Thank you,
Melanie
HI @MelanieGiulian1 you can spy element using UIA mode, you will not get double click option. So if we want to double click on the spied element​ it is not possible  because that option is not directly available.

The same issue is with AA mode as well. We should get double click option directly instead of using work around.
Hi Amlan,

Thanks so much for the additional info! In light of the new information you've provided, we've decided to advance your idea forward through the internal review process. As such, your idea has been moved to into the Under Consideration status while the internal review takes place. 

We will continue to update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you,
Melanie 
Hi @MelanieGiulian1 thanks for considering the same.
Please same idea raised by me on another thread​. So you can mark that duplicate of this as both are referring to same.
https://community.blueprism.com/innovate/ideas/viewidea?IdeationKey=cadf530c-4e8f-425a-a5a8-1420fa9947ba​

Hi Amlan, 

Thanks for raising the idea. 

I recognise that this idea has certain amount of traction across multiple customers, and we will be focusing effort in the first release of Application Modeller in Next Gen to look into the UIA performance. 

Stay tuned, 

Omid

Thanks Omid for you reply and look into the matter. I am expecting in Next Gen App modeller must have those options. I can say it's really pain for us to develop scenarios that fall under these categories. Hopefully, in future it will resolve.