cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HakanEngman
Level 6

When a schedule is started and the resource is offline it is not shown in the reports. (Not in the list.) 

Would be great to have a all planned executions, and a red (X) on a schema even though the reason was not the scheduler. 

4 Comments
Hi Hakan,

Thanks so much for submitting your idea! We are moving it into the Under Consideration status while we route the idea through our internal review process. 

We will update you as your idea moves along the lifecycle.

Thank you!
Melanie 
Hello Hakan,

Could you provide more information about where you see this behaviour when a schedule starts and the resource is offline? If you could provide more information about where you would expect to see this currently and don't that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob
HakanEngman
Level 6

Hi Robert and the BP Team. 

What I'm thinking of is the Scheduler Report section. I know that the header of the tab state: "Reports - View schedules and tasks that have run in the past" and as the schema never started it's not in the list. But frankly, if you schedule a schema to run at noon, you would expect it to show up, but failed. 

37166.jpg
HakanEngman
Level 6
OK ;  Uploading images seems to be problematic. Let me know if you need it and I'll send it in other channels.