cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidKatz
Level 5

I'd like if the Object Conversion Utility (OCU) could be a Chorus Workspace, so I wouldn't have to log onto it separately from Chorus BPM.  Thanks!

4 Comments
Karen_Hunter
Staff
Staff
Object Conversion Utility is an important part of maintaining workflows configured in admin.  This utility allows you to deprecate "old", "duplicate", or "inconsistent" workflows over time, while retaining the original history for long term audit.  

Exposing (and improving) this functionality through a Chorus workspace is a good fit for future admin modernization and will be prioritized according to impact and reach.

Additional input is welcome.

I think a different solution, like the ability to archive outdated work properties, would be a better fit for the browser based product we have today. 

Karen_Hunter
Staff
Staff

Would be interested in any use cases where OCU is being used for Bulk Moves (for example, Move to End.)

DavidKatz
Level 5

Main Use Case: A Work Type needs to be deleted because our business no longer needs it and we don't want to worry about reps routing there by accident.  We use the OCU to move the existing work and then use Administration to delete the Work Type.