cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AD01 Exam Practice Tests

NicoleLook-Hong
Level 2
Hello Everyone, 

I have been taking the practice exam (30 questions) provided by Blue Prism for the AD01 exam and I continuously get 90% but I do not know where I am answering incorrectly because I am so sure of my answers. Obviously, I am wrong for a few of them and would love to know which ones and what the correct answer is, anyone know why answers are not provided? 

I also notice while I have been taking numerous practice exams provided by other sites as well and I notice that there are numerous answers for the same question, this exam appears very "grey" and I am wondering why this certification is so cryptic. I am aware that the program wants people to understand the content however, not providing answers to practice exams that they provide is not standard.

------------------------------
Nicole Look-Hong
3 REPLIES 3

Neel1
MVP
Hello @Nicole Look-Hong - i also raised this as a feedback in multiple survey which is available at the end of course. but currently it is what it is.

@Beth Pennington @bweschke @Bronwyn Lanning - Please can you add this in your feedback list. This case is noticed in multiple course.​​​​

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect

Hi Neeraj,

Thanks for responding and yes you are exactly right, "it is what it is" hahahaha. 

Just thought it would be good feedback especially for the practice exam at the end of the course as you sit there questioning which ones you got right and which ones are wrong, you spend more time trying to figure that out instead. If answers and explanations as to why were provided then you could move on and study those areas more. 

Anyway, thanks again and hopefully this will change for future developers. 🙂

Nicole Look-Hong

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Thank you both for raising this. We will look in to this moving forward.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it!
Beth

Beth Pennington
Administrator
Blue Prism
Europe/London