cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't able to mark the course as complete in the Foundation Training

GayathriVishnub
Level 3

Hey!

I finished the whole Foundation Course including the Self-Tests but couldn't able to mark it as finished. My course shows 128/138 as completed. How can I mark this course as completed so that I can go to next course? Can someone please help me?

/Gayathri

------------------------------
Gayathri Vishnubhotla
7 REPLIES 7

UsmanAzim
Staff
Staff
Hi, 

You have tom complete all sections of the course to be able to mark it as complete and get the certificate. The fact that its showing 128 sections completed, means that there are still 10 sections that have not been completed. This includes the sections where it expects you to download the PDF's and complete the optional knowledge tests. 

Hope this helps
Usman.

Usman Azim
Usman Azim Professional Services Blue Prism

Hey!

I did everything including the Section PDF's and Self rests but it still shows the same!

/Gayathri

Gayathri Vishnubhotla

Hi,

Somehow, I can't able to mark Self tests sections in every level as finished even though I did self tests.

/Gayathri

Gayathri Vishnubhotla

Hi Gayathri,

Each section header contains a count of the number of modules, along with the number you have completed.

The screenshot you have provided confirms you have completed 9 of 9 in section 1, however only 12 of 13 in section 2.  As you are 10 modules short, the other sections must contain incomplete modules.

Each completed module will have a green tick next to the item; an orange tick indicates you have started it but not completed it; no tick means you have not started the module.

If a Video module is showing as incomplete and you are certain you have watched it to the end, then access the video and drag the video frame to the last few seconds of the video and then press play. This will mark the item as complete.

For Slides modules, you will need to click through all pages to mark the item as complete.

For File Downloads items, you will need to download the file to mark this item as complete.

Once you have done this, the course will be marked as 100% complete

Regards,

Carl Carter
Developer Program Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London

Hi,

I couldn't able to mark Self-tests in ever section even though I did self-tests till the end.

/Gayathri

Gayathri Vishnubhotla

Hi Gayathri,

We can take a look at which sections which are incomplete.

Please raise a ticket with the Education Services team from your registered email address Contact Us

Regards,

Carl Carter
Developer Program Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London

Hey!

I haven't heard anything back from them! Did anyone faced this issue? How can I solve this issue?

/Gayathri

Gayathri Vishnubhotla