cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrome process not able to launch

ThejaswiN
Level 2

while running chrome process from control room , chrome process not  opening in another machine, process just completed without launch the chrome  , what is the reason can anyone explain, but when i open machine its opening chrome and running he process correctly.

------------------------------
Thejaswi N
Robotic Process Automation Developer
Accenture
UTC
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hi Thejaswi,

Are you able to open logs and verify whether   launch action is successful or not?

If the logs are not open then i would suggest to open logs and try  to test it.

Also  the VM you are trying to run from control room ? is working if you are running from process studio right?

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

View answer in original post

4 REPLIES 4

harish.m
Level 12

Hi Thejaswi N,

I would double check the code , browser extension and if required restart the vm.

When you  try to run from control room, are you login to the vm and  running from control room?  or just restarted the vm and login process and after that actual process?

If we provide more details like screenshot and other details it is helpful understand the issue you are noticing.

-----------------------

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

I am running from control room to specific VM manually, after that  i will open another VM, then only chrome able to open , if i m not open the VM  chrome process just completed without launch.

NOTE; I restarted machine and also having chrome extension, all paths in Application modular were correct. 

Thejaswi N
Accenture
UTC

Hi Thejaswi,

Are you able to open logs and verify whether   launch action is successful or not?

If the logs are not open then i would suggest to open logs and try  to test it.

Also  the VM you are trying to run from control room ? is working if you are running from process studio right?

-----------------------

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX

I can able to see and open logs and also process runs correctly from process studio, but from control room drag and drop from another VM its just completed without launching. But what i am doing following is i just run from control room and i login that VM and monitoring until process done. but when bot runs its not launching, whem VM opens its working

Thejaswi N
Accenture
UTC