cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foundation Training - Chapter 9.4 - Work Queues Issue

GeorgiosStakias
Level 2
Hi All,

I'm writing once again as I need your help with the foundation training.

In chapters 9.3 and 9.4 there is an introduction to queues and the associated narrative.

The issue I have is with the exercise 9.3.2 which states the below, without providing guidance on how to do it

34209.png
Despite I followed the remaining steps exactly as stated, I believe this creates an issue when it comes to 9.3.4, where by the way the exercise still doesn't clarify in which part of the process should I add the Note stages
34210.png
34211.png
34212.png34213.png
However, the main issue arises when I try to defer the queue. Per below, the "Get Next Item" in Queue Exercises 1 returns nothing

34214.png

But when I run it, it returns the below

34215.png

I watched the online training and I modified the Queue Exercises 1 so that it looks like the below. However, the problem still persists

34216.png
Can you please check and let me know? This training is done on a very pressing timeframe and it's frustrating that I get stuck in seemingly easy points like above.

Thanks

------------------------------
Georgios Stakias
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Georgios Stakias

The error is telling to you that the column doesn't exists in the collection.

Can you debug the process and check what fields do you have when you execute the "Get Next Item" stage? ​You need to type the fields exactly as the collection field name.

See you in the community, bye 🙂

Pablo Sarabia
Architect
Altamira Assets Management
Madrid

mfall30
Level 2
Validate the Collection [New Item] has the column 'Full-Time' as defined when attempting  'Add To Queue',.

Malcolm Fallon

ChristianFreich
Level 3

Hi all,

are there any news on that issue - have the same problem 😞
Thanks a lot.

----------------------------
Christian Freichel-Tworeck
----------------------------
---------------------------- [FirstName] [LastName][CompanyName] ----------------------------

Hi @Georgios Stakias & @Christian Freichel-Tworeck

Please can you ensure you're working on the latest version of the Blue Prism Foundation Training course from the Blue Prism University.

Looking at the screenshots provided, we suspect you are working from an old version of the training course.  Where did you get the PDF from?

Please use the link below to access the latest training collateral, all PDFs are available to download in Section 12.

Blue Prism University - Foundation Training

Many thanks

Jayne

Jayne Tremlett

Curriculum Developer, Education Services

Time Zone: UK

www.blueprism.com

Have you completed our Blue Prism University survey?

Jumpstart Your Blue Prism Learning Journey by installing our Learning Edition

Learn more about our Academia Program