cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🔹NEW: Process Intelligence powered by ABBYY 🔹

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Looking to enhance your skills in process automation and intelligence? Look no further than SS&C's Blue Prism Process Intelligence courses!

Our brand new courses, powered by ABBYY Timeline, cover the latest software updates and tools, including Task Mining 5.3 and Core Functionality. Whether you're just starting out or looking to expand your knowledge, our courses offer a comprehensive approach to process intelligence that can help you identify gaps in your workflow and optimize your processes for maximum efficiency.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to level up your skills and take your career to the next level!

These courses are only available to our Customers and Partners

Head over to Blue Prism University to start learning today!

Blue Prism University

Have you completed our Blue Prism University 
survey?

------------------------------
Beth Pennington
Administrator
Blue Prism
Europe/London
2 REPLIES 2

Mukeshh_k
MVP

Thanks for sharing this Beth, keeping an eye on the Task Mining stuff more.

Kindly up vote this as "Best Answer" if it adds value or resolves your query in anyway possible, happy to help.

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar - Senior Automation Developer

NHS England, United Kingdom, GB
Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

Neel1
MVP

hello Beth Pennington  - Thanks for this course. I spotted this on Monday. There are earlier  6 courses. Now 3 more added. 

Process intelligence 2.0 is coming in future.?

EARLIER - I tried enrolling from university.blueprism.com URL but it did not work, then i directly search courses from inside from blue-prism.docebosaas.com. - it worked.

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect