cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Professional Exam (APD01)

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I qualify to attempt the professional exam. Has anyone got any pointers in what I need to know or topics that I need to look into? As I think the portal is very limited and would have preferred to see some practice questions/papers available so I can get the feel of the exam, at the minute I feel like am going in blind. As I am the type of person that needs to do plenty of revision just to scrape a pass. I have heard a rumour that it€™s much harder than the first exam what€™s people€™s experience of it?
4 REPLIES 4

MelissaSuarez_G
Level 6
Generally people say it's harder because it has more content, but in my opinion it was less stressful than the AD01. When I was studying for the test, I couldn't find any practice questions. But if you read and practice the recommended guides, you should be fine. All of the topics included in the following document appeared on my exam:   https://portal.blueprism.com/system/files/2017-12/Blue%20Prism%20Accreditation%20-%20Professional%20Developer_0.pdf

NarayanShrawagi
Level 6
@Melissa ....  Thanks for information..
Narayan

SangramMohapatr
Level 3
Hello ,   I wanted to prepare Solution Designer Exam . Can some one send me the materials and Exam preparations details .. Appreciate your early help.   Sangramk.mohapatra@gmail.com

JuanMontero1
Level 4
Melissa, did you take the APD01 exam through PearsonVue? I did it yesterday and I passed, but only got a score report, so wondering if I will get a pdf diploma like when I took the AD01. Thanks!