cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Celebrating your work - intelligent automation project examples!

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

Hello everyone!

You may be aware that, earlier this year, we launched an experimental area of the community called Blueprints - a library of intelligent automation project examples created by you. 

Since then, 12 projects have been submitted by developers from the community, with incredible automations like refactoring UiPath bots, automatically issuing parking fines, making patient onboarding faster than ever and even automating the automation release management process!

Today I want to highlight a very special contribution to our Blueprints library - our first video Blueprint created by MVP @shreya.khot. In this project example, Shreya shares how she automated the process of cancelling banking cards and shares some of her learnings. Give it a watch!

You can read Shreya's full project here. Please join me in celebrating Shreya's success by tagging her ( @shreya.khot ) in a comment below!

Community, I need your help!

Automation developers who visit our Community Blueprints library say that it helps them to learn about the development and deployment process, inspires them to try new projects and provides insight into what automations can achieve for an organization. 

I want to make Blueprints the world's biggest library of intelligent automation projects.

Can you help me build it?

If you:

• Have ever delivered an automation project AND
  • Are willing to share how you built it

Please share your work here.

In the form, there's an option to say whether you would also like to create a video of your Blueprint.

Once again, I hope you'll join me on this inspiration mission. We learn faster by learning from each other 💙

1 REPLY 1

Michael_S
Community Team
Community Team

A huge thank you to all of the pioneering community members who have created Blueprints so far!

@Asilarow | @Paulbw1984 | @GuilhermeMorandini | @Daniel_Sanhueza | @Tejaskumar_Darji | @LeonardoSQueiroz | @wagnervasconceloos | @GuilhermeGorges | @zdenek.kabatek | @harish.mogulluri