cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Upgrade: Feedback

JamesW
Community Team
Community Team

Welcome to our new-look community website!

We've worked in Community management, web design and IT long enough to know that every one uses technology slightly differently, and that sometimes the odd piece of code doesn't run quite as it should.

If you spot any bugs or errors, glitches, strange messages or behaviors, then please post them in the this thread, and the team will investigate.

We've built this website with the future in mind - there's a whole load of updates and connections that we have planned in days, weeks and months to come.

Therefore, if you have any ideas for community improvements - please pop them in the new Community Suggestions area.

Thanks!

James

43 REPLIES 43

LeonardoSQueiroz
Level 10
Hello,

The forum update looks really cool, the design looks amazing and the new stats look really cool and easy to view.

Congratulations to everyone who worked on this.

Fantastic! (1).png

Regards

Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil

Love this Leonardo - thank you!

Mukeshh_k
MVP

This new UI feels absolutely amazing !! pretty fast and easy to navigate.

Thank you & Congratulations to everyone involved !!! 

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

New UI looks so clean & easy to use, really exited to use it 🙂

Just observed some old badges like 24H Challenge Winner & few more are missing earned before 2022

It looks cool and neat. Congratulations to the team who worked on this and made this happen. Hoping to see DX and other websites of BP something like this.

Regards,
Amlan Sahoo

@_JigneshJK_ wrote:

New UI looks so clean & easy to use, really exited to use it 🙂

Just observed some old badges like 24H Challenge Winner & few more are missing earned before 2022

Thanks @_JigneshJK_ ! 

Those badges should have been applied if you earned them. Let me check our data and see what's gone awry 🙂

harish.m
Level 12

Hello @JamesW ,
 Great work on Updating the portal user interface, It was super east to use

I have noticed  when I try to navigate the URL from google search getting "Page not found" error

URL

harishm_0-1710949044962.png

Also at the end of the response if you notice(Below screenshot), the signature it is not populated the required fields, like First Name, LastName....)

harishm_0-1710949245236.png

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

@harish.m Thanks for flagging the Google issue. We've noticed the same and we're working on getting the new site structure indexed asap.

LeonardoSQueiroz
Level 10

Hello,

The all "View All blogs" button is redirecting to the home page.

MIXSLANDER_1-1710952934707.png

Regards,

Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil