since ‎01-03-22
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, I'd like to convert a flat collection like this: First_Name    Last_Name     AgeJohn                 Smith               78Lisa                  McDonald       24into XML like this: <root> <person> <First_Name>John</First_Name> <Last_Na...
Hello, do you have any tips on how to best work in team on BP process? At the same time, BP Process / Object is locked by 1 person for editing only. My first thought is to have a temporary process for each co-worker from which they paste stages onto ...
Hi, I'd like to extract a collection of zip codes from a JSON response such as: https://jsonplaceholder.typicode.com/users [ { "id": 1, "name": "Leanne Graham", "username": "Bret", "email": "Sincere@april.biz", "address": { ...
Hi, I have outlook template file (.oft) that users can update for the bot. We have to move from Outlook client API to Graph REST API. Is it possible to send email as JSON body having .oft mime type? If not, how could I convert .oft to HTML that'd pre...
Hi, I have a spied object with many elements. How to pull from BP database all it's elements and their selected attributes & values by SQL query? Also how to pull all changes: new / modified elements and their attributes for past 10 days please? Than...
Likes from