since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey BP Community,  Wondering if anyone else has encountered the following situation.  We are migrating versions from v6 to v7. In both we launch chrome via the launch action. Given no URL is provided they both default to the browsers home screen. Onc...
Hi Blue Prism Community, I have been building a process myself to test the work queue capability of Blue Prism 6. Architecturally, I would like a process to be triggered to run when an item is added to a queue. I understand Active Work Queues is desi...
Hi Blue Prism Community, I have been building a process myself to test the work queue capability of Blue Prism 6. Architecturally, I would like a process to be triggered to run when an item is added to a queue. I understand Active Work Queues is desi...
Hi Community, I have a series of 8 credentials in the Blue Prism Credential Manager and a process which first checks if a lock is held against this credential, then checks if it can successfully acquire a lock (token) from the credential and only w...
Hi All, I know this is a simple task, however I cannot seem to make it work. I am creating an Application Model that connects to Notepad, but I want this to connect to an already running instance of notepad. In the "Application Wizard' I have sel...