since ‎29-09-20
Thursday

User Statistics

• 50 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

Morning all In the interest of sharing what you know when it helps, in early December some of our automations stopped working (terminated) as a previous step had worked (i.e. raised no exceptions or errors) but had not actually happened; this resulte...
Afternoon everyone I think I may be missing something obvious here, but I am in a loop working through a [Patients] collection and need to change an element/item in that collection to show what new info has been found. I have checked that the field e...
Afternoon allWe are in the process of improving our RPA Dashboard. I am currently having to manually collect the volume of Terminations over the past 31 days via Control Room - see screen grab below - and would like to ideally automate it.I have some...
Afternoon allI submitted this in the NHS Network and haven't heard anything back so am putting this out to the broader community.Occasionally, and unpredictably, when we launch an MS Edge session, Microsoft sticks its nose in where it's not wanted an...
We have a CSV file which we have opened and edited using the MS EXcel VBO.  We are not able to save it as an XLSX (we have tried several options, the most recent is "Save Workbook As" and have specified the handle, original filename and location and ...
Likes from