since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,recently I started using new version of HTTP Utility. I would like to upload file via HTTP Request Multipart, but for some reason the files are corrupted while arriving target destination. Any ideas why? From Postman it works fine. Am I configu...
Hello,recently we started to explore the possibility to work with Sharepoint O365. We downloaded the skill and more or less succefully tested it.There is one issue with the skill. There is no possibility to refresh bearer token as they have lifespan ...
Hello,I am having issue while integrating REST API for DocuSign page. The HttpRequest  (also tried HttpWebRequest). From studio and vs code the code works fine, no issues. But while running from control room I am getting errors: The underlying connec...
Is there any way to monitor what processes were exported and by whom from the database except going through audit logs?
Hello everyone, I have issues with UIA mode on the web browser (Internet Explorer). I had developed process and everything was working smoothly but one day plenty of the elements spied with UIA mode were not found while running process. Even bigger...