since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 209 Posts
  • 13 Answers
  • 40 Likes given
  • 62 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,Has anybody experienced sudden crashing of Blue prism version 7?Sometimes, BP just crashes while working and it is not specific to just spying the applications.------------------------------Ritansh Jatwani Senior ConsultantConsultantEYGurgaon*...
Hi All,I wanted to select a value from dropdown in IE. Though the value is getting selected but only on the front end. It is not refreshing its value in reality. I know that we can trigger javascript function to update its value. But what function sh...
Hi All,I have setup the whole Blueprism infrastructure for one of the client and placed the encryption schema on the app server rather than the database. I am able to add/edit the credentials from any other machine/VDI/runtime resource but i am unabl...
Hi All,What are the possible ways of resolving the warning state issues on runtime resources?
Hi All,Just wanted to understand what are the possible root causes of machines going to warning states?------------------------------Ritansh Jatwani Senior ConsultantConsultantEYGurgaon*If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer------------...