cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection Giving the Invalid Data

VIJAY__KUNWAR
Level 3

Hi All,

I am doing one work where I am reading the data from the excel sheet and storing in the collection.

While executing that collection data in the loop and performing some calculation stages based on the values which is a requirement, what is happening that it is sometimes taking the few rows from collection and few not.

Like the collection is having 5000 requests but while looping its missing some rows and processing the output as sometimes 4900 or 3900 like that way.

Can someone suggest why this is happening?

Regards,

Vijay

------------------------------
VIJAY KUNWAR
SYSTEMS ENGINEER
TCS
Asia/Kathmandu
5 REPLIES 5

harish.m
Level 12

Hi Vijay Kunwar,

Which version of blue prism you are facing this issue?
Are you using any filters or collection manipulation inside  loop or  before looping? or  trying to update anything  if so  probably might need to double check the logic. If it is possible sharing the screenshot might helpful.

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Hi @VIJAY KUNWAR,

There could be a reason of memory leakage which generally happens when you are either dealing with a huge amount of collection or you are running in debug mode with huge data in collection. When we are running the blueprism in debug mode, memory gets utilized and if you have huge data then huge amount of memory is utilized which could result in memory leakage sometimes. But could you please share more details when are you getting this error?
Is it always or just sometimes? Are you running the bot from control room or in debug mode?

Ritansh Jatwani
Manager
Deloitte
Gurgaon
*If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer

@Akankshasingh1

Can you please share the details here to the team so that they can answer back.

Regards,

Vijay

VIJAY KUNWAR
SYSTEMS ENGINEER
TCS
Asia/Kathmandu

Hi Ritansh,

We are getting issue intermittently for same collection. Also , when running in debug mode , getting valid output but from control room , getting intermittent rows missing issue as explained by Vijay Kumar

Regards,

Akanksha 

Akanksha singh

Hi @ Harish Mogulluri,

We are using version 6.7.

No filters or Collection manipulation has been used inside loop .Please find the screenshot .

7190.png

Regards,

Akanksha Singh

Akanksha singh