since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've run into this issue a few times now. Whenever I click an element within Internet Explorer after it has been launched via a Launch stage, subsequent navigation attempts fail with the error: Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage '...
I'm looking into an automated solution for controlling my company's processes. The main issue is that sometimes one bot ends up doing a lot of work while the others remain idle. I'd like to be able to have the idle bots processing other items, and sw...
Whenever I right-click on a schedule and use the Run Now option, nothing seems to happen. There are no errors, but the schedule doesn't kick off either. It's a minor annoyance if the schedule has several tasks, since each one will have to be run manu...
I'm looking to be able to stop a running session on resource from outside of the Blue Prism control room. The control room has both immediate stops and stop requests, the latter being what I would like to execute. We can stop a resource via the http ...