since ‎07-10-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 32 Likes received

User Activity

Overcoming Automation Roadblocks Series: How SS&C Blue Prism Process Intelligence Can Help  Introduction to Our Series on Automation Challenges & Solutions  Hello, RPA leaders, automation developers, business leaders, and fellow Blue Prism enth...
My Top 5 Go-To Tools for Process Mining Analysis  Hey y'all! 鸞 I'm one of the resident Process Intelligence experts, and after working with 100+ customers and partners using the tool, I have some takeaways I'd like to share with the Process Inte...
This document describes installation, upgrade, system requirements, etc. for a Linux on-premise deployment of Blue Prism Process Intelligence v2.0.
This document describes installation, upgrade, system requirements, etc. for a Windows on-premise deployment of Blue Prism Process Intelligence v2.0.
We are excited to announce the general availability of SS&C | Blue Prism® Process Intelligence 2.0.  Process Intelligence combines Process Mining, Task Mining, and ongoing monitoring and analytics to provide real-time insights into which processes t...
Likes given to