since ‎26-07-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I am using the AutomateC importrelease command to move the code from one environment to another.If I do the action using UI, the edit history of the process shows as 'Modification'. However, the same action with AutomateC gives the type of edit as...
Hi,While trying to run a process from AutomateC, I get the following error: Permission denied - the user role does not have the 'Control Resource' permissionCan someone help me with this issue? The authentication type used is sso
Hi,I have a process which runs on three resources parallelly. Recently, I have been getting the following error on the all the machines, sometimes together on two, sometimes after some time interval between each, but the process ends with the error o...
Hi All,Sometimes my process gets stuck in warning state, because SAP does not respond properly. Even though I have set the timeout in the Application Modeler, still my process continues to be stuck in warning state. Is there any method to handle this...
​Hi,I wanted to if there is any existing capability which allows us to record the screen while a process is running, for testing and debugging purposes? If not, if someone can point out on how to achieve this, any help would be highly appreciated.---...
Likes given to